Superyachts : Experience
|Rivergate’s Superyacht refit and repair capability has developed from decades of involvement by our Management team within the Superyacht industry.Rivergate’s management is flexible to facilitate close working relationships with owners, captains and management firms. Each project is designed to deliver the vessel back to the owners team on time, on budget and to the highest standard.As a company, Rivergate has over 30 years of combined experience in managing Superyacht projects. We are able to manage, co-ordinate and control Superyacht refits for a wide range of clients.
Our access to large scale facilities throughout Brisbane, including 600T travelift; sheds to 80m; 2500T slipway; and a 260m dry dock, allows us to offer a successful management outcome to vessels of any size.
Vessels that have undergone works at Rivergate include:
– MY Dragonfly a 73m Hanseatic Yacht
– MY Golden Shadow a 66.75m Campbell Yacht
– MY SuRi a 63m Halter Marine Yacht
– MY Kokomo II a 37.5m Lloyds Yacht
– MY Huntress a 30.5m Dittmar Donaldson Yacht
– MY Whistler a 31m Norman R. Wright & Sons Yacht
– MY Dorothea III a 45m Cheoy Lee Yacht
– MY Ubiquitous a 34.38m Westport Yacht
– MY Exuma a 49.5m Perini Navi Yacht
– SY Anakena a 40.28m Royal Huisman Yacht
– SY Georgia a 48.5m Alloy Yacht