Superyachts : Overview
Rivergate Marina & Shipyard is an official customs and clearing port for Australia. Rivergate provides assistance in customs clearance on request.
Rivergate Marina & Shipyard is acknowledged as Australia’s premier Superyacht refit and project management destination. With deep water access for berthing vessels up to 80m and refuelling & bunkering from our designated on water fuel wharf, Rivergate offers world class facilities to all incoming vessels.
Rivergate’s Project Management team can organise all your service and refit needs, with 75T and 300T travelifts and a 55m refit shed available onsite. Nearby additional facilities include, 600T travelift, refit sheds to 80m, 2500T slipway and a 260m dry dock.
Rivergate’s Project Management team specialise in creating a tailor-made solution for your refit requirements.
Our role as Project Managers includes:
- Full budget analysis based on work specifications
- Project managers and Accounts personnel specifically allocated to the refit
- Project meetings with Rivergate Management and the vessels management
- Updated work/job spreadsheets throughout project
- Job specific time scale gantt charts
- Management of a multitude of marine trades
- Co-ordination of site requirements