Shipyard : Overview
Rivergate’s Shipyard includes a 12,000sqm hardstand; 75 and 300 tonne travelifts; and 320 approved contractors in over 20 trades.
Rivergate is a great location for boats of all shapes and sizes to complete refits, maintenance work and repairs in a modern pristine shipyard and marina complex.
Services available within the Shipyard include marine electricians; shipwrights and cabinet makers; marine engineers; propulsion experts; composite material repairers; a range of service agents for all marine engines; marine carpeting and fabrics and painters and quality refinishes.
- First class lifting by trusted travelift and yard staff.
- Shipyard Supervisor and Administration can answer all questions, provide quotes and referrals to recommended specialists.
- Project Co-ordinator for all refit and repair services.
- Internationally accredited refit and design specialist team onsite, with the option of securing their involvement as either Owners’ or Shipyard’s representative.
- Technical design
- Interior design
- Detailed programming and budgets